Terms & Conditions
By accessing www.radiocabin.co.uk, you agree to adhere to and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these, please do not browse this site:
1. This site is owned and maintained by the Herne Bay Community Radio Association (HBCRA).
Use of site content
2. All content is owned by HBCRA, or used under express permission from the owner. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted or made available to the public in any way, except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Should you wish to wish to use any content in this way, you must seek and receive written authorisation from HBCRA.
3. This site is provided ‘AS IS’, and whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information, HBCRA will not be held liable for any loss of data, revenue or business from the use of this site, and the information contained herein.
4. Whilst HBCRA make every effort to ensure the suitability, security and accuracy of all sites to which external links are provided on this site, HBCRA accept no liability for any damages or loss resulting from these sites. When visiting external links, you are governed by the Terms and Conditions of that site.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
5. HBCRA reserve the right to make any changes to their Terms and Conditions as required.
6. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Radio Cabin, Herne Bay Football Club, Winch’s Field, Stanley Gardens, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 5SG